We are excited to announce the course list and brochure have been released for the 8th Annual Sissonville Fire & Rescue School. Online Registration is also open.
Dates are March 7-9, 2014 and March 14-16, 2014.
In 2013 we had nearly 800 students in attendance in over 40 courses.
This year we have a lot of our “old faithful” courses, but we are also offering a lot of new ones. A few of those are:
- Driver Operator – Aerial
- Open Water SCUBA Diving
- EMT Review
- Fire Ground Management for the Volunteer Officer
- Tactical Fire Command: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities to be a First-In Incident Commander
- Intensive Firefighter Survival
- Rural Fire Department Operations
- Night Time Wilderness Search and Rescue
- Social Media for Emergency Services
- Pastoral Care Intervention
Be sure to visit our website (http://www.
If we receive your registration by February 25, 2014 we will supply you with a free fire school t-shirt.
Interested in becoming a vendor at the Sissonville Fire & Rescue School? We do not charge our vendors to attend; however, you must pre-register with us to reserve a spot.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us and we will get back with you right away.
Sissonville Fire & Rescue School Committee
Eddie Elmore, Tom Miller, Bill Arthur, Chuck Carney, Amber Elmore, Bobby Fisher, Drew Foutty, and David Gray